Sunday 19 April 2015

BASIC FRENCH COURSE

BASIC FRENCH COURSE at THE INDIAN INSTITUTE OF WORLD
,, ,CULTURE , BANGALORE
Today my Basic French Course was inaugurated at 9 30 am by Mr. M . K . Ramachandra Chairman MKR Group at the Indian Institute of World Culture, BP Wadia
Road, Basavangudi , Bangalore. There were in all 46 participants who spanned a wide
spectrum of the society covering school/ college students ,IT professionals, retired persons,
housewives, entrepreneurs etc. I was overwhelmed by the response of learners from all walks of life. It is noteworthy that elderly people retain their enthusiasm to learn new things.
To me it was a great pleasure talking to them about French Language. The emphasis of the course is more on speaking and communication. Right from the alphabets, French Sounds,
Greetings, asking name, telling age, numbers and other basic questions , I covered a great
deal of material in two hours. It is a great teaching experience for me. I prepared and distributed seven documents covering basic conversation, vocabulary , 15 verbs, conjugation etc for the use of the learners for study / practice and revision. I look forward to the next session very eagerly. The entire class was made to participate in oral communication.


Sayee Jayaraman 

19/04/2015

Bangalore


No comments:

Post a Comment