Sunday 26 April 2015

BASIC FRENCH COURSE BANGALORE



Today the third session of the Basic French Course was held at the Indian Institute of World Culture . I am publishing a photo of a section of the participants. In all there were 48 participants , though the enrollment comes to 54. You may notice that a mother and her son are in the same class. You may find participants of all ages. Is there any age for learning ? Learning never stops . I was impressed by the tremendous enthusiasm shown by all for Moliere's Language . Today I covered the articulation of all French sounds. The entire class participated. I am immensely happy with the response shown by the learners for learning French . I prepared a set of nine exercises as homework to be completed before the next session . They have been asked to do role playing exercises in subsequent sessions. My emphasis is more on communication without neglecting grammar. I shall publish more photos in due course.

Sayee Jayaraman
26/04/2015
Bangalore .


No comments:

Post a Comment